Forum Sponsor Testimonial section

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Koolvin

Administrator
Staff member
Car
W168, W169 & S202
The MBClub Forum Sponsor Testimonial section is now live!
(wonder how long until this will be copied by you know who?)

Trader Testimonials - MBClub UK - Bringing together Mercedes Enthusiasts

When posting a testimonial please ensure you choose the company from the preselection options (This is mandatory)

Try to include these things within your testimonial.

Date of work undertaken?
What work or services were procured?
Value for money?
Rating out of 10?
What car do you drive?
Would you recommend them to the rest of the community?

try to be honest as possible, This is not an area to vent problems
Please remember that MBClub does not endorse any trader on this site - if you have a problem with one of the authorised traders you should try and resolve this with the trader themselves. If you have no luck then please contact one of the admin team by using the contact us feature found on the bottom of this site. The staff here will discuss the issue privately within the team and then within a special area with the traders.

OK Who is going to be first ?

Koolvin, I have many testimonials from mbclub members. An I allowed to upload them myself?

Koolvin, I have many testimonials from mbclub members. An I allowed to upload them myself?

Unfortunately not. A. It should be members only for obvious reasons and B. Only authorised sponsors have trader prefix available in the drop down.

Just done one for Comand - hopefully as it should be.

Is the section to be used solely for work carried out, or can it include testimonials for advice given within the MB Club forums?

I tried to do one for Comand......couldn't......not intuitive so far as I am concerned.

Anyway they enabled clock adjustment on my SL following my having the car's Comand unit replaced with an Alpine unit......very helpful and obliging chaps.

It would have been Oct/Nov last year

Mic

Thanks, I did realise that. What I was trying to establish was, is it ok to add a testimonial for one of the authorised forum sponsors with regard to help and advice they have given in the forums in solving a problem or fault as opposed to them actually doing the work.

Of course!

That last link doesn't work - has some asterisks in it?

EDIT: Ok that's weird, it now works and the asterisks have gone.

Can I rate myself?

Only joking

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom