Forum transport help required please

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

The _Don

MB Enthusiast
Car
Mb
Hi all i have seen a exhaust i would like in Middlesbrough and i reside in London can anyone help with collection and delivery?

Pm me please.

Many Thanks.

If it turns into a forum relay like past requests. I could probably help out on the middle leg as I will be running between Doncaster and Leicestershire over the next couple of weeks and happy to go a little further South than Leicestershire if needed.

Don

If all else fails. You would do well with Paisley Freight (recommended on this forum) so next best thing. I have now used them several times without issue.

I hope you're not messing with the Black S?

I blame that bloomin WhatsApp lot :devil:.

I go from Sussex to Birmingham and back every week if this helps.

flango said:
If it turns into a forum relay like past requests. I could probably help out on the middle leg as I will be running between Doncaster and Leicestershire over the next couple of weeks and happy to go a little further South than Leicestershire if needed.

I can do from Leicestershire to further down south if need be

Hi Don, just seen this post. I should be able to get the exhaust for you from Middlesbrough and keep hold of it until you sort something out.

Thank you so much for all your generous offers much appreciated, i have booked Paisley.

It's a titanium exhaust which is 20kg lighter than oem and provides a few additional horses ( not many )

Thanks again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom