Forum website slow, has issues ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gr1nch

Car
2017 W222 S350d AMG Line Premium Plus : Iridium Silver and Black Nappa
For the past week or so Tapatalk on my phone has been slow when accessing the forum (or worse, not reading or uploading posts at all after timing out). I didn't think it was worth mentioning, but today I was browsing the forum via my work laptop which is very fast and noticed the website is hanging a lot there. Is this a local problem or has nyone else noticed?

Nope, not noticed any difference. Have you tried clearing cookies and signing in again?

Not a problem on the site for me .
Only thing i get is conectivity that fails , the problem being my provider .
Do you use the same provider at both venues ?

It's running really fast for me, maybe it's because i drive a amg ;0)))

For the past week or so Tapatalk on my phone has been slow when accessing the forum (or worse, not reading or uploading posts at all after timing out). I didn't think it was worth mentioning, but today I was browsing the forum via my work laptop which is very fast and noticed the website is hanging a lot there. Is this a local problem or has nyone else noticed?
Yes. - I think it's related to the advertising, rather than the forums themselves.

Any page that has a video advert in it will cause my browser (Edge) to blank the screen and re-load it; I also notice in process manager that it's using a lot of memory and CPU power (~500Mb and ~25% processor time).

I'm thinking about changing browsers to see if it improves.

No problems here recently

Back to normal now. Maybe it was my home network ISP who also run my phone's 3G network.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom