Found a Splitter for my car..

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Looks better than I thought it would :)

Aren't you terrified you will impale yourself on a kerb when parking?

I nearly did the other day but luckly I can raise up my suspension which allowed me to escape :cool:

Hey Karl :thumb:

There are certainly concerns that come with modding - larger wheels, lower profile tyre, lowering a car, performance mods, bodywork etc.

But if we listened to our heads and ignored our hearts, we'd all be driving around in factory standard cars :crazy::D

I did consider clearances when I first offered it up to the car when I got it.
I am happy that I still have plenty of clearance (shut it, Alps! :rolleyes:) and shouldn't encounter any problems.

The splitter obviously protrudes somewhat and does add 3 or 4 inches to the frontal "overhang" but again, its shouldn't be an issues as long as I bare this in mind when parking and negotiating slopes etc.

I always tend to reverse park too.
But I suspect there will be a lot of getting out of the car to check distances before I get used to it :D

Raising suspension.
That's cheating! :rolleyes::D

I really hope they stay on for you boys and don't stress the bumpers into flexing too much.

S

A little more positivity, please Simon! :rolleyes::D

There probably will be additional flex on the bumper, but I suspect that this will be marginal and only when travelling at very high speed.

Dhard would be a happy man.. everyone should fit splitters to their cars.. this would force them to drive slowly for fear of ripping the splitter off! :rolleyes:

:D

Why did you get a second one Rash?

Should the local dog population be nervous ?

;)

I too have a spare splitter now :D

Albeit, one needs a bit of TLC to get it into top condition.

Why did you get a second one Rash?

Should the local dog population be nervous ?

;)

Hahaha
Bloody German Shepherds, innit :rolleyes:

Na,

I like to buy spares.
Saves the situation of not being able to get another down the line if ever I need it.

They will stop making the splitter soon, so I'd be screwed.
Same with the diffuser.

So I thought it was best to get some spares.

Could have done without the extra expense but it may prove wise in the future.
I can always sell them if I don't end up using them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom