Found possibley stolen - Mercedes 190E Essex London REG J616 URX

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

optimusprime

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
Mercedes W124 260E M103
Any one know of this Mercedes 190E with above reg plate.Location Bastable Avenue Barking Essex. Ajasent to the Lighterman pub IG11 0LG the first number of post code looks like I or L
I was just on my other forum Retro Rides and a chap on there saw this Mercedes 190E in black .
Said it looked as if it was dumpede after it was stolen . Hope this help to get it home again to its rightfull owner..

I've posted this over onto the mercedes-190.co.uk forum

Ok thanks i have used that forum a lot in the past . But i had problems posting pictures and vist now and then to read posts but i never post myself ..

Reactions: 219
Just did a vehicle check on that reg...

Screenshot_20200102-154710.png

I’d ask if The poster had a close look at the car, to see if any ignition or door lock damage. Other than that, maybe a call to the local police voicing a concern may help.

Thats a shame if been dumped there. Hopefully gets returned to rightful owner.

Retro Rides - poster Tony saidthe colour is blue .And now the rear window is smashed in so only time before it ends up in the crusher .

Just looked on the Retro Rides forum and the chap who posted it is named Tony .Said the colour is blue, and that the rear window is smashed in now .So it will only be time before the kids get in,, and it ends up in the crusher .

This isnt far from me, maybe I'll take a drive out later and see whats going on there

Ok popped over and found her. Didn't looked like she'd been dumped as she was parked up between other cars on the main road. Closer inspection shows back window smashed, didn't look in too much bad condition otherwise. The ml in front was lacking tlc, so maybe the 190 was just another car in someone's 'care

20200103_113834.jpg 20200103_114015.jpg 20200103_114134.jpg

You did well Missy D, have you trained in surveillance, if so me and M.J. could use you on our next secret serv....Oops! Loose lips and all that! :doh:.

You did well Missy D, have you trained in surveillance, if so me and M.J. could use you on our next secret serv....Oops! Loose lips and all that! :doh:.

Absolutely , always up for some surveillance work :cool:

IIRC the St Trinians films featured young ladies in short skirts, black stockings and suspenders, are we to expect that look on Sarah at the next BOTG??:eek::eek::):)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom