Four Lorinser RS90 alloys with Michelin tyres For Sale

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

KSD

Car
w123
Hi,

Four Lorinser RS90 alloys with Michelin tyres For Sale on Car And Classic UK [C458725]

I'm selling FOUR increasingly rare "deep dish" Lorinser RS90 alloys. Made for all Mercedes W126 & W123 models: they'll fit perfectly without spacers. Will fit R107 convertible models up to mid 1986: after that will go on rear but front requires offset of ET 22.

They are one piece i.e monoblock.

Condition: All excellent. One has a 1cm square mark above the "L" for Lorinser (see photo) and the fourth has a one inch curb (ditto). Other that that, they are all in excellent order. No cracks or damage at all.

The backs of the wheels read:
-Ronal for Lorinser
-Made in Germany
-8J x 16H2 SI 11
-LK 112
-ET11
-RS90 8016511

Complete with all 25 bolts AND four locking nuts, plus key. All valves and dust caps. All centre caps.

They are on Michelin Pilot Primacy tyres 225/50 R16 92W. The tyres are in near new condition having completed about 2000 motorway miles on a laser balanced car. They still have the moustaches of rubber hanging off the sides. I have measured the tread on the middle of one and it read 8mm, which is pretty much the same as a new tyre. I've had them sitting in my garage for at least 5 years and they are still rock hard. The tyres on their own must be worth £200+.

Collection only please.

Sold!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom