Four topless beauties

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Ted

MB Enthusiast
Car
Lexus RC300h F-Sport, Yamaha XVS 1100, Toyota C-HR GR sport
Daughter no1 came to see us last night.
In her 'new' w209
Lovely spec avantgarde 350, command, ortho memory seats, etc etc
Dont you just hate it when tour kids are doing better than you :/

So she's flogged the Saab that I spent the whole weekend cleaning and polishing for her.

Last edited:
I can only see three topless beauties , and an old saab ?

I can only see three topless beauties , and an old saab ?

I can't see any. :mad:

Just for the record, this is what a topless car looks like:

topless.jpg

Last edited:
Teds got a great picture of his daughters friend that he posts from time to time ....

Where is the picture man ? :D

Would that be a picture of her sat one something?

a motorbike

That reminds me of a funny story which an old work colleague told me many years ago.He was in his mid to late 50s and had a mate of similar age.

The mate was recounting a sad tale to him about his daughter's friends. Apparently the daughter's friends would all descend on his house to meet up with his daughter and all get dressed up ready for a night on the town. He was saying that for a while he was quite pleased with the weekly prospect of these nubile lovelies prancing around the house in their skimpies getting ready to go out.

That is until he had something of an epiphany, and it dawned on him that the reason why they were happy to prance around semi-naked in front of him was that they obviously didn't see him as a 'threat' - I suppose in much the same way people don't think twice about getting dressed in front of their pets.

Once that realisation had descended on him he was quite upset and most crest-fallen, and very much feeling his age!!!

That reminds me of a funny story which an old work colleague told me many years ago.He was in his mid to late 50s and had a mate of similar age.

The mate was recounting a sad tale to him about his daughter's friends. Apparently the daughter's friends would all descend on his house to meet up with his daughter and all get dressed up ready for a night on the town. He was saying that for a while he was quite pleased with the weekly prospect of these nubile lovelies prancing around the house in their skimpies getting ready to go out.

That is until he had something of an epiphany, and it dawned on him that the reason why they were happy to prance around semi-naked in front of him was that they obviously didn't see him as a 'threat' - I suppose in much the same way people don't think twice about getting dressed in front of their pets.

Once that realisation had descended on him he was quite upset and most crest-fallen, and very much feeling his age!!!

He should have taken the opportunity and returned the favour ;)

3 Germans and a Swede,here's a couple of English ones:

TVRGriffithpics2018.jpg

DSC00265.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom