Franchise dealer list

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

paul73mt

Car
2010 C350 CDI Sport sold , 2015 E250 CDI AMG Line Sold
as the title says, is there a way to find out what dealers are franchise and which ones are still run by MB . I have just put a deposit some on an e250 AMG line but have found another one with 12000 miles less and has the ILS headlights and comes out at £500 less. Just wondering do you get anything more or less from buying approved , franchised etc .

Thanks

Paul

Are they not all franchises?
No, the vast majority are franchises but there are about 25ish that MB uk own. Brooklands, Colindale, Bromley, Solihull, Park Royal and Hemel Hempstead amongst them.

as the title says, is there a way to find out what dealers are franchise and which ones are still run by MB . I have just put a deposit some on an e250 AMG line but have found another one with 12000 miles less and has the ILS headlights and comes out at £500 less. Just wondering do you get anything more or less from buying approved , franchised etc .

Thanks

Paul
MB approved used is exactly the same whichever dealer you buy from.

No, the vast majority are franchises but there are about 25ish that MB uk own. Brooklands, Colindale, Bromley, Solihull, Park Royal and Hemel Hempstead amongst them.
Mercedes dealers in and around Manchester and Birmingham (including Solihull) were formerly part of MBUK Retail but are now owned by LSH

MBUK have retained only those dealerships in and around London - locations on a map - any others (including LSH) are franchises.

Thanks

Paul
Approved used scheme is the same regardless of whether you’re buying from a dealership operatured by MBUK or a franchised group.

It makes absolutely no difference. The approved used scheme is the same for all dealerships

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mercedes dealers in and around Manchester and Birmingham (including Solihull) were formerly part of MBUK Retail but are now owned by LSH

MBUK have retained only those dealerships in and around London - locations on a map - any others (including LSH) are franchises.
Thanks for the info, i didn't know about the LSH deal. I used to have a list of all the MB and franchise dealerships but i can't find it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom