Fraud Auction on Some Brabus Wheels!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

OCKlasse

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Real...ryZ66484QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

These were originally on my brother's C43 here in California, and these were his pics from his ebay auction two years ago. Don't fall for it!

DSC03279.jpg

DSC04210.jpg

Last edited:
Have you reported it?

If you are absolutely certain it's a scam just do what they do over on the VW forums - place a couple of ridiculous bids (anything up to 10 million) which stops anyone getting suckered, wastes the scammer's time cancelling bids and draws eBay's attention to the auction :D

I think 2 people will need to put in bids to 10m if the final bid amount needs to reach there and eBay to get attention and them to cancel the bid else the one person putting in 10 million will be the highest bidder just above the actual highest bidder.

Nim

so what is thwfraud?
are they still on your brothers car?

Well, the person he sold them to someone living in Texas, and the new owner recently had them up for sale (on MBWorld).

link: http://mbworld.org/forums/showthread.php?t=207206

The fact that it mentions P Zeros up front and PS2s in the rear was the choice of tires he had from over a year ago.

Not to mention all of those photos were his.

still do not get it.
so the pictures are pirated, but the wheels are still for sale by the new owner.

are you saying the wheels do not exist or they are not for sale? and why is the location in the UK and selling in dollars/

still do not get it.
so the pictures are pirated, but the wheels are still for sale by the new owner.

are you saying the wheels do not exist or they are not for sale? and why is the location in the UK and selling in dollars/

The wheels do exist, but this person copied my brother's listing and pictures from well over a year ago. Obviously there is something fishy about selling them on ebay US :crazy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom