Freash Import by Keighley

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I'd sooner spend 20 grand on guiness. Theres some decent newish cars out there for 20k. Use your head and buy wise. The speed limits 70 mph .

I'm surprised Motorhub ever sell any cars with the poor rep they have.

Not great value for money for a 20 year old W210 E Class regardless of model.

The kind of people who buy from them don't do their research first.

I'm sure there are plenty of other places that have the same business model.

Makes a difference than their usual photos taken in a multi storey car park.
I once visited motorhub and the place is massive.. its about a 6 story car park rammed with cars wouldn't think it was there just driving past haha. they have loads of super cars its a crazy place.

I know these have a bad rep but the sheer scale of their operation and how long they’ve been going for means they can’t all be *bad* cars, surely?

I know these have a bad rep but the sheer scale of their operation and how long they’ve been going for means they can’t all be *bad* cars, surely?

Probably not, alot of their cars are from Jap auctions which are hit and miss at the best of times. No less likely to get a lemon than the other Jap importers. I think the real bad rep came from years back when they used threatening behaviour on people who complained. The Merc's they sell are probably much better than the pimped and tuned to the max Skylines et al which they used to sell (which do have a tendency for self destruction)

They've taken over £5k off the screen price already.!

How low can it go.......

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom