Free £25 (when opening a new ING Direct Savings account)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

A-AvantGarde

MB Enthusiast
Car
2015 911 Turbo S, 2019 Volvo XC90 T5 Polestar Optimised
Hope this may be of use to some of you, potential to get £25 for 'Free'…

I know that interest rates are pretty poor for savings right now, ING Direct have an promotion running at the moment, new Savings Account customers can get a variable rate of 2.75% AER (this includes a 2.22% gross p.a. bonus fixed for 12 months), the bonus element is fixed. The interest rate isn’t necessarily fantastic, the more attractive part of this is that they ING Direct are offering a £25 incentive for all new accounts opened.

You only need £1 to open it and it is easy to do. There are no penalties whatsoever for withdrawing money and you can even take the incentive and close the account after a month.

Remember by doing this we will both get £25 credited to our ING savings accounts.

If you are interested in claiming the ‘free’ £25 then please do the following:

1. PM me for details of the Promotion ID you will need to quote
2. Visit www.ingdirect.co.uk or call them on 0800 183 8052.
3. Use Promotion Code: MGM016 and Promotion ID: (that I’ve sent you by PM in step 1)

I currently have 3 codes available which are valid until 30th May 2009.

Please send me a PM for details of Promotion ID you will need to quote to claim when opening your account to ensure we both get our ‘free’ £25.

I would not go near ING. Always got offers for new customers and cr*p deals for existing customers. They used to be great - the same good deal for everyone with £1 or £1m - now they have completely changed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom