Free fantasy F1 2010 league

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

wemorgan

MB Enthusiast
Car
A205 C220d
For a bit of fun I've setup this F1 famntasy league on: FSPORTS : Free to Play Fantasy F1 Competition - 2010

After you register simply join the mbclub.co.uk league,

League Name : mbclub.co.uk
League Number : 40539

There are 2 options when creating your Fantasy Racers team in 2010.

Strategy 1 is very similar to that used in 2009. A starting budget of 40.0m, and unlimited changes to your driver line-up throughout the year. This allows you to refine your team of drivers for each race, and possibly benefit from their changing values as the season unfolds.

Strategy 2 is geared towards those that would prefer to show a bit of loyalty towards their drivers. Once the cut-off for the first race passes, all changes to the driver line-up will be frozen for the duration of the competition. Only where the driver has left the series will you be able to draft in a replacement. The reward for adopting this strategy will be a starting budget of 45.0m, 5.0m higher than Strategy 1.

Anyone up for this? It only takes 2 mins of your time.

Yup, I've registered. I went the £45 Million route also.

BTW, I'm in China right now - well Xiamen to be precise visiting a trade exhibition.

I'll post photos of the junk the poeple around here drive as I get some images over the next few days, (Strangely mainly VW's on LPG - not at all what I expected)

Bump. 5 days to go before the first F1 GP. So come and join the league :)

Come on people, there's 4 members so far that have signed up for this, it's a bit of fun and we need 5 people minimum for the League to "Count".

It takes a couple of minutes to sgn up and you're done for the year if you got he $45 mil route.

bump :) Time is running out....roll up.......roll up

Go on then............I have signed up too:bannana:

Did I tell you Button's manager lives up the road from me?

And have I won yet?:ban:

amgpower 653
Scumbag racing 641
wemorgan 631
Mudster F1 583
Morris Boys 462
mbclub.co.uk 420

Last edited:
amgpower 653
Scumbag racing 641
wemorgan 631
Mudster F1 583
Morris Boys 462
mbclub.co.uk 420

I'll savour this as it is probably the first and last time I'll be top:bannana:

I'll savour this as it is probably the first and last time I'll be top:bannana:

Congratulations! :)

The league is still open to new members, though naturally your season will start from the next race.

I just had a look at the table and there's more than a page of people who made the same selection as me for the entire season....

So even if I did win it would be a 40 way tie..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom