Free fuel in London - until £20,000-worth is gone

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I wish this could happen near me.

I love the quote of the local woman "Irresponsible"-how exactly :crazy:

The people living nearby, complaining about the length of the queues should at least be grateful that petrol is so expensive.

A few years ago it would have taken a week to dispense £20,000 worth of petrol.....

:bannana:

They each got £20 worth and queued for about 45 mins, which used a gallon, so the really got £15 worth.

But following on from that video was THIS. Should stop people complaining about conjestion.:D

Congestion? That's a southern thing isn't it? Nothing like that up here:D

It's the same all over, they just moan about it more daarn Saarf

When I come south now I find it unbearable, we really have no cars at all on the roads here...and the roads are fantastic, the only downside is that I can see Scotland from my Bedroom window:eek:

When I come south now I find it unbearable, we really have no cars at all on the roads here...and the roads are fantastic, the only downside is that I can see Scotland from my Bedroom window:eek:

You should count yourself lucky that you can see Scotland.

This is brilliant, I wish I was nearby.

Why don't the miserable gits who are moaning about it take advantage of the offer themselves?

I suppose you are right, I will make sure you lot stay where you are:p

Don't be so sure

http://www.mbclub.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=57157

I'm heading south bound :D

This is brilliant, I wish I was nearby.

Why don't the miserable gits who are moaning about it take advantage of the offer themselves?

x2. My only complaint is that it wasn't in Helensburgh but never mind. The complainers are probably the sort of miserable people who come out with that highly recycled tiresome eco hippy nonsense about cars being bad for the planet, otherwise they'd be filling up too.

I have the advantage of the sea either side, now i know Mercs are fantastic, but they sure can't swim..........

The problem isn't that it was hard on the people queuing, but rather on those who weren't interested in spending an hour queuing for free fuel but just wanted to get home.

-simon

The problem isn't that it was hard on the people queuing, but rather on those who weren't interested in spending an hour queuing for free fuel but just wanted to get home.

-simon

Why wouldn't they want the free fuel, more money than sense.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom