Free Glass's Guide Consumer Values

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
No longer free :mad:

sTeVe

The first time I used it was very early this year so it has been free for months. Shame it isnt any more.

The first time I used it was very early this year so it has been free for months. Shame it isnt any more.
Peugeot were presumably paying £3.50 for every transaction. I ran off about 3 or 4 myself over the last couple of weeks...

Was good whilst it lasted. I've noticed the same link posted on quite a few forums so Glass's must have spotted it and removed it. The VX link is good but only gives you trade values, no retail price.

Isn't the true retail value of a car defined by the price of similar cars currently advertised for sale?

Thanks for the tip. Very useful

Glass' normally sits in my drawer at work, send me a PM if the site goes down or something. Also bear in mind Glass' is merely a guide it's only worth what someone will pay for it.

:)

Glass's Guide is the leading British motor trades guide to used car prices, often referred to in the trade as "The Bible"Monitoring car values for almost 75 years since 1933 Glass’s Guide has reflected how cars have become increasingly affordable. For example, in the 1930s the £145 list price for a Ford 10 De Luxe, including £5 for an optional sliding roof.

Glass's Guide is the leading British motor trades guide to used car prices, often referred to in the trade as "The Bible"Monitoring car values for almost 75 years since 1933 Glass’s Guide has reflected how cars have become increasingly affordable. For example, in the 1930s the £145 list price for a Ford 10 De Luxe, including £5 for an optional sliding roof.

Your signature appears to be advertising in disguise!!! :ban::ban::ban:

CAP 'Black book' Trade price is far more realistic for values in the motor trade!

I run a motorcycle dealer, and have CAP and Glass's Guide at work, but most people I deal with value cars to CAP (auction disposal values i.e. true value)

Unfortunately, most people don't like what it says about their own vehicle!

I'm on holiday now for a week, but if I can help in the future, I will...

Steve

glass"s guide

i just found its not still available, but the link on it give a good array of used mercedes and others. very useful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom