Free Goodwood Tickets!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AnimMerc

Car
Sprinter's (GH), 1995 C280.
Hi All, I am new to this forum suffice to say I like my Mercedes and have had 3 in total 2 E class and 1 C class I also currently have a couple of Sprinter vans in Ghana.

Anyway I recently acquired three adult and one child's ticket for entrance into the Goodwood Festival of Speed on the 11th July 2013. Now the tickets are for entry on this date only which I understand to be a pre show for the main festival which starts on the 12th July 2013.

By pre show I mean that there will be some of the latest cars featured and some other stuff going on but it is not the actual festival itself. So to clarify these tickets are for the Thursday 11th July 2013 I have three adults and one child ticket. I got them free:)

I am unable to make it to the festival and would like to know if anyone would like these tickets for free of course. If you would just let me know and I will post them to you.

I am not sure how I will get your address or contact detail from you as I understand I can't pm you at the moment but I am sure we can sort something out.

I only ask one thing in return, PLEASE POST PICTURES OF THE CARS AT GOODWOOD ON HERE.

Cheers and hello everyone!!!

Whats the chance of that? A newbie offering free tickets in his first post and another newbie joining to ask for them in his first post.

Quote "...and another newbie joining to ask for them in his first post.":eek:

The chances are slim as although it may have been Gordini's first post he/she joined in April so did not join just for tickets, lol:)

Didnt spot that.

Thats Why When I Gave Away My Wheels I Specified People Who Had Contributed To the Forum And No first Time Posters As Thats When They Are Usually Sold On E Bay For a Big profit Instead Of benefiting Members On Here

Thats Why When I Gave Away My Wheels I Specified People Who Had Contributed To the Forum And No first Time Posters As Thats When They Are Usually Sold On E Bay For a Big profit Instead Of benefiting Members On Here

I did think of that but 1: The tickets state not for resale on them 2: Everyone should and was given a fair chance to have the tickets 3: Gordini lives close to the festival according to their profile.

I did think of that but 1: The tickets state not for resale on them 2: Everyone should and was given a fair chance to have the tickets 3: Gordini lives close to the festival according to their profile.

Just to clarify I did think of people selling them not my selling them. I got them free and wanted to give them away for free. I am a fair man!!

Just to clarify I did think of people selling them not my selling them. I got them free and wanted to give them away for free. I am a fair man!!

Its A Very Kind Offer And You Are Indeed a Very Generous Man But You Would Be Amazed The Things That Have Been Given Away That Turn Up On Ebay. Thats Why I Now Ask For A Charity Donation On The Things I Give Away Then both The Recipient And The Charity Benefit

Just to clarify....I will not be re-selling these tickets on eBay or anywhere else for that matter.

My thanks to Ham for a very kind offer and I am delighted to be able to go the FOS and will post some pictures as requested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom