Free Michelin Pilot Sports 285/30/19 x2.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

developer

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
Volvo V90 D5 AWD
Yes free.

I'm having new tyres fitted to my 19" wheels tomorrow (downsizing to 275 19" E Class fitment).

Two Michelin Pilot Sports 285/30/19 will be taken off.

They are legal and above the wear indicators (though not by much) but I don't know anything about them - they were on the wheels I bought recently. Ideal for standby/emergency spares I would have thought.

I need them collected within around a week, from South Birmingham. if anyone's interested? If not I'll leave them at the tyre shop for disposal.

First come etc - for fairness

I thought you said there was a fair amount of tread on the tyres?

Ha ha :D

You can't even give stuff away - I know it's a long shot due to their size, but it seems a waste to throw them away.

Recycling rules.

You can't even give stuff away - I know it's a long shot due to their size, but it seems a waste to throw them away.

Recycling rules.

I'm sure someone will want them. If not, call in at a part-worn tyre dealer on the way home. They'll buy them from you. ;)

I see Steve's Ban has been lifted?

Stick them up on ebay....you can always sell tyres there regardless of condition.

hey john, id take them if you were local

that is the largest size you can fit onto a w211 (saloon), i currently have 275/30/19 on my summer wheels

Recycling rules.

Stick them up on ebay....you can always sell tyres there regardless of condition.

hey john, id take them if you were local

that is the largest size you can fit onto a w211 (saloon), i currently have 275/30/19 on my summer wheels

Thanks guys - the new tyres were fitted today and the old ones handed over as there were no local takers.

Incidentally Alps, I found a guy on here, Bishy, who had fitted CLS wheels with the standard (to CLS) 285/255 tyres - I thought they looked just a little too big as the offsets 28/25 gave a wider track. I'll see if I can find the photos for you.

EDIT - found them - post #31 here, and they are growing on me.
http://www.benzworld.org/forums/w211-e55-amg-e63-amg/1306670-w211-e55-amg-pictures-sticky-4.html

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom