free O2 PAYG Sim Cards

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
CE300 said:
Click For Free Sims

You can order up to 4, but be quick as they go soon.

yeah am there is a trick where you can make it so you keep the free texts indefinatly without having to top up each month ;)

Mozzer said:
Where's the catch ?
That you end up actually using them and O2 make some money from you ;) :D

Will

Where's the catch ?

. . .that you never actually get anything :rolleyes: - at least after 3 different attempts at these promotions I have never received any cards nor any other acknowledgement etc etc :confused:

i have ordered two lots and both times turned up 4 sim cards.

I've had 2 lots BF has had 1 and i'm sure we have only asked for them once each!!

Kate

SilverSaloon said:
yeah am there is a trick where you can make it so you keep the free texts indefinatly without having to top up each month ;)
Cool, what's the trick?

-simon

Under terms and conditons u have to make a MINIMUM top of £10 every month so they will make £120 out of u per annum.... (but if ur a text freak who sends upto 300 txtx per month then u wud beenfit as average cost of txt in 10P then u would benefit as u would be making an approx. saving of £20per month). So there is quite clearly a catch....

Flash said:
Under terms and conditons u have to make a MINIMUM top of £10 every month so they will make £120 out of u per annum.... (but if ur a text freak who sends upto 300 txtx per month then u wud beenfit as average cost of txt in 10P then u would benefit as u would be making an approx. saving of £20per month). So there is quite clearly a catch....

ONLY if you register them!

and you ONLY have to put £10 a month to recieve the 300 msgs a month.
If you dont put £10 a month on the the sim card will still be fine just wont get the free msgs.

SimonsMerc said:
Cool, what's the trick?

at the end of each month (just as the free texts are about to expire and u need to top up to get another batch free for next month, set the phone clock back amd dont make any calls/texts during that day

it works - my brother is on 02 and hasnt topped up for months but still gets his free texts!

SilverSaloon said:
at the end of each month (just as the free texts are about to expire and u need to top up to get another batch free for next month, set the phone clock back amd dont make any calls/texts during that day

it works - my brother is on 02 and hasnt topped up for months but still gets his free texts!

:D - so u can set it back i.e. another 3 weeks... Would be interesting to try this out...

Might Have to try this out. So you are saying it works from your phones calender :confused:

CE300 said:
Cant see it really TBH

Lets try it and see what happens... and report back our findings....

I cant i aint got a PAYG sim card, just sell them for £5 when mine come through.

CE300 said:
I cant i aint got a PAYG sim card, just sell them for £5 when mine come through.

Yeah think I will do the same although probably keep one for myself. Just for the sheer fun I can have winding my mates up with a number they dont recognise :D

Thmsshaun said:
Yeah think I will do the same although probably keep one for myself. Just for the sheer fun I can have winding my mates up with a number they dont recognise :D

hehe , do you do that too :d

Thats harrasement and an offence. LOL
The best thing to do if they suspect you is text them of the "new" number while your on the phone to them.
Allways keep the "new" number on silent too. dont get caught out by them ringing it when they with you.

CE300 said:
Thats harrasement and an offence. LOL
The best thing to do if they suspect you is text them of the "new" number while your on the phone to them.
Allways keep the "new" number on silent too. dont get caught out by them ringing it when they with you.

Good advice from someone seemingly with experience in this field :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom