Free O2 Sims..up for grabs

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Madferrit

Car
'06 B150SE, '99 E220 CDi, A160, Ferrari Mondial and a Smartee! Now Sold: G300 LWB (sadly missed)
This is definately worth signing up for.. :D
link --->> http://freesim.o2.co.uk/messages.php

Free O2 sims (maximum 6). For a tenner a month you can get 300 text messages, or 100 picture messages.

Can't go wrong with that! :bannana:

Last day today (Tuesday) :rolleyes:

Ive seen various 'offers' like this over the last few months, o2 & vodafone - initially I fell for it but never received a thing. :rolleyes:

Has anyone ever receiver their sims ?

I managed to get some of mine, I think I got 4 o2 PAYG Sims, did try getting some more to other family addresses but didn't get them (or they kept them for themselves ;-) )

Every time i've signed up, i've managed to get some sims... so its definately worth trying. Also, for those with kids, what better way than to give them a tenner and say, text to your hearts content.. you'll soon find the novelty wears off :D .. so better than signing up for a contract for them

Yes it's a good deal, a couple of times ago I managed to get 20! Kept 2 for my daughter and sold the remainder on ebay for between £7-22!! Money for nothing :bannana:

Don't worry, hardly counts as a promotion as they do it every couple of months so it'll be on again soon

Madferrit said:
Every time i've signed up, i've managed to get some sims... so its definately worth trying. Also, for those with kids, what better way than to give them a tenner and say, text to your hearts content.. you'll soon find the novelty wears off :D .. so better than signing up for a contract for them

You are joking!! Novelty wearing off, not a chance, mine will quite happily go through 300 in less then a week if she could so we make her top it up herself if she wants any more after that :D She now has 2 phones and puts a tenner a month on each of them

Brian WH said:
This Promotion Has Now Finished. :devil:

Fear not.... I'm sure you'll find them for sale on ebay.. ;)

Aswall.. time to start selling! :bannana:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom