Free-of-charge accident recovery for all mercedes-benz drivers

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
More likely they realised that Audi have been doing this (via a third party) for years and that BMW have been pushing it at their customer base.

So it's 'marketing' as in noticing that others had spotted an opportunity and copying it.
That's just fine, I for one am happy that they're offering this "free" service.
Better they do than don't, don't you think?

I had that on my 2008 M5. It was so good that when I aquaplaned and wrote my car off, the guy was talking to me even before the car come to it's final resting position!

Could be handy if you have any last requests!

In my case, if my vehicle was immobilised due to an accident, it would most likely be written off. MB are welcome to tow it and evaluate it

Very clever marketing.

In general the MB dealer is the last place I'd want my car to go just in case I decided to self repair. However what if you're in an area you don't know miles from home ????

This a no different to Mobilo .... MB recover you to the nearest MB dealer, so kind lol.

clever, but I have seen some of the work done by so called approved bodyshops, and it would also be the last place I would get my car repaired!

It's a free recovery service: whoopee!

What will be their reaction, though, if you subsequently arrange to have the vehicle removed to your local repairer of choice? There is nothing in the press release that suggests you incur any obligation to allow the MB repairer to do the work, but it would be interesting to see what you would be asked to sign at the scene if you used the service. Then again, there might be hefty storage charges to pay....

If there's no catch, it's a free recovery service: whoopee!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom