Free radio unlock codes

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Sp!ke

Administrator
Car
SL500 & The Fart Car
I was just trying to remove my centre console during my lunch break and stupidly unplugged my Audio 30 headunit.

Sure enough, when powering on it asked for the radio code.

To cut a long story short, I stumbled across this site, entered the serial number of the radio and it spat out a code and sure enough it worked.

There is no cost, all you have to do is register with a disposable email address.

The site seems to cover all makes of cars and radio too.

www.radio-code.lt

So, if someone nicks my radio.. :doh:

Useful site though.

Do normal car radio's get nicked anymore? :dk:

I can understand fancy DVD/navigation ones being a target but 99% of OEM radios must be pretty worthless.

great! Ive been on sites and paid £8-£10 and they have always given me the incorrect code!

Do normal car radio's get nicked anymore? :dk:

I can understand fancy DVD/navigation ones being a target but 99% of OEM radios must be pretty worthless.

Agreed.

My point was more that the scrotes will find the site and be encouraged to nick "anything" if they have access for the codes.

My Omega has been hibernating for a year and goes into the workshopo next week, so I may well need the site if I can't find the codes for CD & radio. :)

I used this as well for my old MB Becker Classic radio cassette, I took it out when I replaced it with an Alpine iPod unit, but decided to pop the Becker into my Trafic van as the old Renault unit had gone bye byes. But the Becker needed a code. Thanks to this site I now have it, but any ideas how to set it up:dk:. I don't have a manual for it. The display says CODE, so do I just tap the numbers in or is there a procedure to follow, don't want to **** it up and have it lock up on me.:doh:

great, so far that site has had a 100% success rate then. :thumb:

Absolute peach of a find, just advised a couple of friends down here who have old but perfectly serviceable but code locked radios tucked away after being replaced with newer models, worked for them too. :thumb:

I was just trying to remove my centre console during my lunch break and stupidly unplugged my Audio 30 headunit.

Sure enough, when powering on it asked for the radio code.

To cut a long story short, I stumbled across this site, entered the serial number of the radio and it spat out a code and sure enough it worked.

There is no cost, all you have to do is register with a disposable email address.

The site seems to cover all makes of cars and radio too.

www.radio-code.lt
Hope I don't need this site but thanks anyway.

I was just testing the site as I have the code anyway, my serial number begins with AL as it's made by alpine :thumb:

There is another option for the Alpine radios where calculators do not work.

Good to know your test results at the website.

becker 4113
sn y8013679
5 digital number

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom