Free Slade tickets

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dogbreath

Car
2005 E55K AMG
Hi guys
I've put this here as I thought it may get more veiws!

I have x4 tickets to see Slade in Norwich on Fri 9th Dec.I can't go now so if anyone wants them you can have them free...! Would rather they be used than just thrown away...

Thanks
Lee

Hi guys
I've put this here as I thought it may get more views!

I have x4 tickets to see Slade in Norwich on Fri 9th Dec.I can't go now so if anyone wants them you can have them free...! Would rather they be used than just thrown away...

Thanks
Lee

Slade and Norwich! Sounds like you've dodged a bullet there. :D

Best of luck with the sale

Hope someone takes you up on these Lee.

I saw Slade in the early 70s, Status Quo were the support band and, to be honest, the one that most of us had gone to see, though most of us stopped just because we could.

Slade were absolutely awesome to be honest, and a really good live band. If the tickets were for a venue a bit closer to me I'd bite your hand off for them.

See you Sunday hopefully. :)

I've seen Slade

They were awesome.

Saw them live at the height of their career. Excellent show as I recall.

Hi Dave
The wife's just out of hospital after a op on her back so I thought best not have her going wild at the gig. Yeh was looking forward to seeing them and staying over down there. But hopefully someone may get to use the tickets.
I'm allowed out Sunday. Picking (BigUn) up on route so will see you for breakfast mate
Lee

If I was closer I'd take them as well :(

Maybe there's a Slade fan forum that you could advertise them on.

Would be a great Christmas gift for a true fan :rock: :D

I saw Slade live at the Glasgow Apollo when I was a handsome teenager. This would have been 1974!!

The Bill that night was:

Slade (topping the bill)
Thin Lizzy (who had just released Whisky in the Jar)
Suzi Quattro (who was really good live and had just toured with her sister in a band called *****) I am not making that up.

Dave Hill had broken his leg falling of his platform boots, on stage, the week before. He did the entire gig sitting on a silver throne.

My (girlfriend at that time) and later my wife, sister made Noddy Holders mirrored Top Hat (That is also true) she was an art student and knew Noddy. I think the hat was not made for him, but he ended up owning it.

A fabulous night.

A great offer with the tickets from Dogbreath which I hope somebody benefits from. Sadly it will not be me much as I would love to go along.

Sites like https://www.stubhub.co.uk may be a way to find the tickets a home.

Or call a Norwich based Charity/Hospital or School as they are bound to have someone that will take them and its nice to give back and save them going to waste.

Regards

Tan

If only the date was between 24/12 and 2/1 when we will be on our boat just outside Norwich! My husband would have loved that.

I think they were Ambrose Slade before becoming skinheads .Old age may be dimming the memories a bit , but they were a great band to listen to after a few beers , and one of the few that got lots of us out on the dancefloor at the Top Rank on a saturday night . ( it was always a challenge to see if you could make the record needles jump when stamping on the floor!).
Not sure if I would like to see them in their current guise/format , without Noddy Holder. I listened to an old compilation of their stuff a while back and they really did have a lot of hits, and I have been told they were second only to the Beatles for chart appearances. A very tenuous link , but the guy that gave me my C240 is father in law to the son of one of Slades long term roadies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom