free technical advice

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

sheff1972

Car
everything
check out www.promerc.co.uk
free advice for MB owners , might be of help to some

Please don't take this the wrong way but why would anyone want to send the details of their car including chassis number to a complete stranger with only a contact Email address? If the guy really wants to help fellow MB owners why not join this forum. If genuine he would be made most welcome. I see he has posted a link to the forum on his web page anyway.

only first six chassis digits are required no other personnal details are required , if you contacted any MB dealer they would require same info or how can a proper diagnosis be acheived , eg. chassis break points , and i am already part of the forum , but thanks for your comments and i will bear them in mind

Thanks for your reply. No offence intended. There are so many scammers out there folks have to be careful. Welcome to the forum.

Please don't take this the wrong way but why would anyone want to send the details of their car including chassis number to a complete stranger with only a contact Email address? If the guy really wants to help fellow MB owners why not join this forum. If genuine he would be made most welcome. I see he has posted a link to the forum on his web page anyway.

Why would you want to leave your car parked on the street in a public place with your number plate exposed and the full VIN in the windscreen for all to see???????????????

Your comment a bit over the top grober ?????????

Why would you want to leave your car parked on the street in a public place with your number plate exposed and the full VIN in the windscreen for all to see???????????????

For security reasons, I do not display the VIN number in my windscreen.

Ok ok, the real reason is because both my cars are imports and they don't have the little stamp thingie in the window. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom