Free tickets - British GT silverstone

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
You have to register on their site. The link is at the bottom of the article.

Thanks for sharing :thumb:

I think it is supposed to be for the Supercars only display, there mustn't be much of a take up for tickets, I don't think my E class estate would qualify:cool:

I discovered that there's SLK meet in Kent on the same day, so won't be attending PH event.

There are free tickets from Pistonheads (which appears to be open to the driver of any car) and free tickets from Silverstone for Supercar Sunday (which is supercars only).

I'm taking the wife and kids so we'll be going in an ML63 AMG. Silverstone didn't accept that as a supercar, but didn't say why, so not sure which other AMGs would or would not qualify.

Pistonheads had slots available at that time, so that's who I've registered with :thumb:

Thanks for sharing this, we went along today courtesy of Pistonheads, and had a great time. If there hadn't been so many people attending for free through Pistonheads, a super car display, and some other car clubs. Then it would have been close to empty.

The weather stayed dry, and a few times the sun was genuinely hot on your back as long as you were sheltered from the wind. However when you get high up in the stands it was seriously windy! I knew of the reputation but I hadn't realised how windy it would be in a stand!

Thank you once more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom