Free Tickets for Goodwood

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Thanks, that's a great offer, I have just booked 4 as well.

Me too......thanks

Superb. Should be a good day out and what amazing value for money!

Thanks for this, not having been before the Telegraph bit is unclear so how does this compare to the weekend event?

Basically it has all the static car displays of the whole weekend PLUS pre-booked runs up the hill in cars provided by a wide range of manufacturers. Not a patch on Fri or Sat but still a really good day out, even better if the weather is good.
Get there early.....

Thanks...so worth a 400 mile round trip in your opinion or should we splash out on one of the other days?

Thanks...so worth a 400 mile round trip in your opinion or should we splash out on one of the other days?

Well, i'm nearer 500 and the last twice I have done more of the weekend than just the Thursday. IF it's dry and you like cars it is a great day out. If it's rishing with pain then I guess it won't be nearly so good.

Last year, the weather was ideal - sunny but not too warm. Pleasant enough to enjoy a topless jaunt up the hill in a Ferrari Californian :rock:.

Due to circumstances i'm down on Wednesday and back up the road Thursday night unless things change. If I could afford the time I think I would do the Friday too.

Booked 4.Thank you :)

I didn't know about this. Thank you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom