Free Tidal streaming account with Mercedes Me

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Ted

MB Enthusiast
Car
Lexus RC300h F-Sport, Yamaha XVS 1100, Toyota C-HR GR sport
While registering for Mercedes Me, I picked up that they are offering Tidal HiFi free for a year - normally £19.99.
I've found it's a good service and great quality. If you have Sky you can also stream to your boxes, bypassing the need for a Sonos type system (at lower quality of course)
Haven't actually tried it in the car yet, so I don't know if it works as an app on the head unit, but if not, it should work with Carplay.
I don't think that after a year I would stay with the HiFi service but I would be tempted to downgrade to the lossy 'Premium' service at £9.99 as I have the quality on mobile set lower anyway.

While registering for Mercedes Me, I picked up that they are offering Tidal HiFi free for a year - normally £19.99.
I've found it's a good service and great quality. If you have Sky you can also stream to your boxes, bypassing the need for a Sonos type system (at lower quality of course)
Haven't actually tried it in the car yet, so I don't know if it works as an app on the head unit, but if not, it should work with Carplay.
I don't think that after a year I would stay with the HiFi service but I would be tempted to downgrade to the lossy 'Premium' service at £9.99 as I have the quality on mobile set lower anyway.
Only available if you have a brand new A Class with MBUX media. If you look on page 44 of 47 of the Mercedes Me enormous document you’ll see it qualifies that. You’ll also have to enter into a contract with Vodafone (I think) for a data contract, so not so free !

I'm using it now on my iPhone? Should certainly stream via bluetooth at the very least?

I'm using it now on my iPhone? Should certainly stream via bluetooth at the very least?
That would work but I just took a look and allegedly Tidal works in Car Play so if you have that, that would be the way to go.

Reactions: Ted
Yes - literally just come in from using it and the carplay integration is VERY good.

Is this free offer still available?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom