Free Winter Health Check

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 65149

Has your MB had its check yet? https://cars.mercedes-benz.co.uk/ownership/winter_health_check/winter_health_check.html

Had mine done yesterday and once again delighted with the service I received. Not only did they check the car over for a list of items, they gave it a much needed wash and vacuum as well as leaving a gift on the passenger seat (MB thermos flask this year, MB umbrella last year). There was no hidden agenda in trying to get things changed, I had an advisory on tyres getting low on tread but they didn't even try to persuade me to get them replaced there (I'll be getting them elsewhere once I've made up my mind which ones). Overall a very pleasant experience, well done Mercedes Peterborough.

lewyboy said:
How long did it take?
Half an hour for the check, but longer to get it washed. I wasn't bothered because I went for a walk around the local shops (grabbing a couple of bargains at Cotton Traders), then sat in a comfy chair with a coffee and the Times.

Has your MB had its check yet? https://cars.mercedes-benz.co.uk/ownership/winter_health_check/winter_health_check.html

Had mine done yesterday and once again delighted with the service I received. Not only did they check the car over for a list of items, they gave it a much needed wash and vacuum as well as leaving a gift on the passenger seat (MB thermos flask this year, MB umbrella last year). There was no hidden agenda in trying to get things changed, I had an advisory on tyres getting low on tread but they didn't even try to persuade me to get them replaced there (I'll be getting them elsewhere once I've made up my mind which ones). Overall a very pleasant experience, well done Mercedes Peterborough.

You have had a great experience with Mercedes. Long may it continue.

LOL! Here are your four tyres and this is my finger...with glove pre fitted ;-)

cuillich said:
I signed up and haven't heard anything since.....
I didn't get anywhere with the online sign up either, but got booked in easily after phoning.

booked over 3 weeks online and not heard anything, Done again last week and nothing.
not impressed!

Nearest Main Dealer to me is 4 miles away but doesn't feature on the list??

Mike Walker said:
Nearest Main Dealer to me is 4 miles away but doesn't feature on the list??

It appears none of the London/Kent dealers are involved.

I had an advisory on tyres getting low on tread but they didn't even try to persuade me to get them replaced there (I'll be getting them elsewhere once I've made up my mind which ones).

Our local dealer does a price match on tyres. I took in the best online price I could find & they matched it. They took better care of removing the residue from the old balancing weights than the usual tyre fitters

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom