fresh 19's and rubber

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
picked up today after a refurb and fresh Pirellis all round, i'm parking about a foot away from kerbs lol

^ + 1

Same here, black centres with silver 3 pointed star would look far classier and more suited. Love the wheels however.

Nice wheels.how much did the refurb cost bud ?
Im new btw.so hello all

yeh i'm not over struck with the caps either, ive got the silver ones I could put on from the other set that are being done at mo, contemplated blue and have seen the the black,i thought the amg ones would look ok they did before lol but know ive gone for gun metal grey they don't. they have got the flange on the tyres but still paranoid everytime I go near a kerb,gotta sort the tracking etc now as its pulling to the left quite a bit. and hello carbon, cost me £60 ea wheel and im really pleased with the finish.

Excellent price.and looks good.i know how you feel about the curbs.i recently upgraded my rims and curbed them twice already.hurts everytime :*(

also think a carbon coloured wrap to the wing mirrors and that rear lip spoiler would look the business and work well with wheel colour.

feck me I cant remember what I did last week let alone 30 yr ago lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom