Fresh blood

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Rabidric

Car
CLK500 2003
Well hello everyone, hopefully someone actually reads these things occasionally or I'm wasting my time (not unusual for me by the way), just a quick note to introduce myself and my my latest set of wheels. I'm a 50 something living down here in the tropics of Hampshire - having a week off and just managed to choose monsoon season - who's just become the increasingly proud owner of a 2003 CLK500. Bought her a month ago after selling something much newer but the depreciation was ruining it for me - it was like burning a £50 note on the drive every week. Anyway saw my Merc with 80K miles on the clock and everything working as it should so that was that. She took my hand. No that sounds creepy. I do have one issue and that is - why is everything so complicated, even changing the time on the clock? I mean a 250 page book just for Comand 2!! WHAT!
Otherwise I love it - quick, economical and comfortable. What else could you want?

I'm sure you'll see me popping up asking dumb questions in various areas so keep those eyes peeled and don't be afraid to take the mickey - I would.:eek:

Cheers

Welcome to the forum...

Once you get your head around navigating through COMAND with the steering wheel controls - it's not too bad.

Welcome to the forum:thumb:
You have two good indies in Hants should you run into problems with the CLK.

Welcome to the forum:thumb:
You have two good indies in Hants should you run into problems with the CLK.
That's great to know! Any chance of narrowing down the search parameters a bit?! Hampshire's quite a big place.

Cheers

Welcome! Loved my CLK they are great cars!

Thank you sir - the Southampton one is pretty close so should the need arise I know where to go.

Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom