Fresh from TLC at Topaz Detailing

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

GSEH88

Car
AMG C63S Estate, AMG C63 Black Series, Porsche Cayman GT4 & Porsche 964 Carrera 2 Cabriolet
I collected my car yesterday after 6 days at Topaz Detailing for a Level 2 (out of 4 plus orange peel removal as a separate major job) job. I'm extremely happy with the results. The 6 days included about a day and a half of leaving the Swissvax Crystal Rock wax to cure at 25 to 30 degrees between each of the 3 layers. I seem to remember I'll have to upload the photos separately so here goes......

Now all I can say is "Rain, rain go away........". :rolleyes:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    113.2 KB · Views: 217
Another....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 192

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    162.3 KB · Views: 186

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    187.5 KB · Views: 113

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    109.3 KB · Views: 159

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 195
.....finally!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    148.4 KB · Views: 229
Paint is dripping wet, such a insane finish. Such a difference a little wet sanding can make to the end result - I don't have the guts for that though.

The new C class coupe is a stunner, there is one at my work white with black roof. C63 is obviously another league though. Congrats.

Lordy Lordy Lordy !

That is spectacular.

Yes these guys are obsessive. I thought I was fussy but they were fretting over things which you can't see without special lights and magnifying glasses! Unfortunately it's downhill from here as she will never look this good again :(

Yes these guys are obsessive. I thought I was fussy but they were fretting over things which you can't see without special lights and magnifying glasses! Unfortunately it's downhill from here as she will never look this good again :(

What ? You plan to drive it ?

Lovely work and super machine!

very nice result.:thumb:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom