Freshly converted to Merc!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MerCeeDee

Car
clk320
So..got the keys to my clk320 yesterday.First Merc since owning a couple of stacking headlights ones back many moons ago.So I apologise in advance for any stupid newbie questions I post! I've been a Jap gal for a lot of year (yes. .I'm old enough to of owned several Datsuns!) ,:eek: but have had a few Volvos inbetween.Anyways. .am on the East coast of Scotland,nearly 21x2+3 ,mum of 2,a photographer and a tyre fitter,and my other passion is all thing SBT.Happy Sunday folks :thumb:

Nothing shameful in owning Datsuns! - I've had a string of Nissans myself: 120Y -> (standard) Pulsar -> R31 Pintara -> R33 Skyline GTS-T -> Pulsar GTiR...

Last edited:
Congratulations and welcome to the forum!

Hi and welcome to the forum.

As PobodY said earlier, nothing wrong with owning Datsuns. I've owned many, and currently own a '93 Mk1 Terrano a '94 Maxima...

DSC_0097_zps3azxetdh.jpg

Cheers for the welcomes! I loved all my old Datsuns..from a 120y cherry to the,violet 666 coupe with the dogleg box,and all the poor rusty heaps between.I was more.meaning I'm old enough to have owned them when they were common on the road.Jap cars or old Ford's were really my first passions, but as time has gone on,comfort comes first these days..and I've stuck with the big 2 door coupe style :)

I'll admit that I don't remember when the 120Y or 180B were new cars, but I do remember the R32 GTR completing dominating the Australian Touring Car championship in the '90s (and that it's the main reason they now race 5L V8s instead).

Based on the avatar, I would suggest Staffordshire Bull Terrier:D

Welcome to the forum!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom