freshly painted!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
probably just the dust from the paintjob... its inside the car too..

these sort of silly cars sell quickly... typical 17 year old girl car...

Go on someone-Email him...ask about the 'original paintwork' and why it's on the alloy and tyre!! :D

I think the question needs to be asked of gt-83 .....

How did you come across this nugget ? what were you searching for ? ;)

errmmm,:eek: :eek: :eek: ...................i really dont know, its like that when im looking at cars.......one link ,,then another, then another, and somehow i found a barbie pink fiat:eek:

I think what he means by "original paintwork" is there isn't any other sap daft enough to paint a car that colour :rolleyes:

EDIT I was wrong, he sold another Pink car

Last edited:
check out this bad boy

just as sad but £8,000

818141-2.jpg

I asked this question earlier
when you say original paint work, do you mean it is original?
I am of the impression it has been resprayed looking at all the over spray on the wheels and tyres, wasn't it red in a former life???

and his reply was

Hi
The paintwork on this vehicle is original to this vehicle ie origianl one of a kind
Please give us a ring to sort viewing this vehicle as you have shown so much interest I'm sure we could sort a deal out for yourself
Thanks for your enquire
he must have forgotten about this car that he sold before :crazy:
I will have to ask if this is a different colour

I felt the need to reply with
thanks for your quick reply, can I guess it is not the same colour as Item number: 250309347137
and is in fact "original one of a kind"?
as you say in your fast reply.
thank you for your honesty I appreciate it

check out this bad boy

just as sad but £8,000

818141-2.jpg

Now, fair's fair.. You must appreciate the work that's gone into that car..

It looks very neat, clean and well executed.. Maybe not to everyone's taste....

That saxo has to be appreciated from the work gone in point of view. Im sure the work alone to fit those wheels would have been exhausting to say the least. The "Flushing" or smoothing of the bodywork also seems to be immaculate and although many people dont like this, i for one would not drive a car like this...part of me always has respect for the imagination, skill, hard graft, and im sure empty pockets just to produce something like this.

good work, but how can this car now be driven ?

I mean, he's blended in and sprayed over the rear lights !

:eek:

I believe if the lights are removed the car may still be driven in daylight and indeed will pass the MOT.

BUT

Should the conditions require lights you are stuffed!!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom