Friday 13th

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Ian B Walker

MB Enthusiast
Car
300-24, saloon and coupe, E300 24 valve diesel estate
Ok so today is the 13 January and a Friday too. What are you NOT going to do today?

Possibles are :-

Buy a car
Park in a Supermarket car park
Apply for a Bank Loan

Well I'm afraid I cannot be superstitious over Friday 13th, My mum was born on Friday 13th, my 13th birthday fell on a Friday and I lived in a house No. 13, oh yes, they call me lucky :D :D :D

Always a lucky day for me.. it's what you want it to be. Whats the Eurolottery prize tonight??? If everone else is unlucky it could be my day.. :)

On this point i always avoided walking under a ladder till one day i went down the path on my bike, cycled under my dads ladder only for him to spill a load of paint on me... for some reason i avoid this!!!! :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Haven't even had time to think that it was Friday 13th - but I carry on regardless. Not superstitious in any way (touching wood :p )

Ian B Walker said:
Ok so today is the 13 January and a Friday too. What are you NOT going to do today?
Go anywhere near a jam sandwich. ;)

Ian B Walker said:

Possibles are :-

Buy a car
Park in a Supermarket car park
Apply for a Bank Loan

Friday 13th doesn't bother me at all, I just don't walk under any black cats. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
pammy said:
Haven't even had time to think that it was Friday 13th - but I carry on regardless. Not superstitious in any way (touching wood :p )

here (Italy) we say: "touching iron" ;)

in any case I'm as you, not superstitious :D

February 1981, friday 13th about 1015am.....one broken arm courtesy of doing sport at school.

am not in the slightest superstitious.

I managed to break both my legs doing sport on May the 31st 2005......

31-13......ooo errr....

memo to self. avoid sport!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom