Friday 21st August 2015 - Yadgar

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

LTD

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
Polo GTi (and a travel pass for the train and subway)
OK gang

Short notice, I know but we have a couple of German forum members probably visiting our fair city on Friday.

They have sampled the fayre at another curry house near Druk. It was very nice but not the culinary delights that attendees are used to.

Can we organise a turnout at the Yadgar for Friday evening to let Marvin and Felix understand what a proper curry evening at the Yadgar is all about ?

You've now given me a decision, was going to go to the Tatton Park do on Saturday to meet up with Druk and a few others but I'm always up for a curry but this would make it a very late Friday night and I'd have to start work early and finish early to get there.

If it were anywhere else other than Yadgar and entertaining our fellow German members then I probably wouldn't make the 512 mile round trip, as its the Midlands Curry night tonight as well :D

Let me know if this is a definite and I'll see if I can make plans :thumb:

Haven't heard anything from Marvin so my guess is that it's going to be too close to call.

If I was you, I'd go to Tatton Park.

The Yadgar evenings happen more often.

Sorry guys family wedding means I'm not about either. The owner may not be about either for the same reason but if you're going, let me know and I'll organise the food.

Looks like it ain't happening Harry.

Thanks for the offer and enjoy the wedding.

We should organise another though when I'm back from my hols, end of September? :thumb:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom