Friendly, these BMW owners...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I tried the Jaguar club and was told it was the Pink Panther...

try the Audi TT forum - I lasted maybe 5 posts before deciding that receiving nothing but insulting, unhelpful and snide responses wouldn't end well so i gave up..

It's much nicer here :)

Many years ago I visited briefly a Vauxhall owners forum called CavWeb... not sure if it still exists.

It was a very WWI experience - posting anything there was like raising your head above the trench...

I'm sure there's no bad meant from it . I'm a Moderator on another forum & it's always about time date & place . Yet if you had met at a local meet you would of experience a warmer experience.

Anyway AMG is an upgrade forum Developer why step down .. ;0)

I'm sure there's no bad meant from it . I'm a Moderator on another forum & it's always about time date & place . Yet if you had met at a local meet you would of experience a warmer experience.

I'm sure you're right about the face to face situation - a couple of guys in a Bangle 5 series stopped at the lights and wound the window down for a chat yesterday, after pointing and giving me the thumbs up - I think that people who appreciate cars appreciate cars.

Perhaps I just picked a dull forum, though the stats show it's got 125,000 members.

Last edited:
E90Post has a decent UK section.
I was quite active there and am 'well up' on the 335i and N54 including tuning them.
Steve

Last edited:
I have found the UK BMW forums about as friendly as it gets, plus most owners are pretty open minded about other marques too.

bm3w.co.uk
bmwland.co.uk
e90post.com UK section, although a few ***** on there now, but only a handful.
Even the BMW section pistonheads is pretty friendly and open minded.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom