From a 2017 A180D AMG line to ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

JohnBob

Car
a class
I was thinking about a 2019 A200D AMG line with the new interior or a 2019 C class (which has the older interior).

I've never owned a C class so I'm not sure what the differences are, other than size.

I was thinking about a 2019 A200D AMG line with the new interior or a 2019 C class (which has the older interior).

I've never owned a C class so I'm not sure what the differences are, other than size.
Size and cost mostly. Possibly engine choices. A few years ago it would have been interior quality and options, but with the latest generation of A-class that’s less of a differentiator than it used to be in fact, some people would prefer the interior of the A-Class now. Whichever one you like bestvv bc then 👍🏻

Personal choice I think, sit in a few, maybe of different coloured interiors and see what you like best.

The 9G transmission in the C is nicer than the 7 speed in the A Class.

C class typically has a bigger fuel tank - diesels still very economical - more range.

It's a bit heavier and IMO more comfortable.

Bigger boot than a hatch A.

A is a bit easier to park.

A is front wheel drive.

My preference would tilt towards the C - but that's because I think it wins if the car is being used for longer journeys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom