From Volvo T5 to My 1st Mercedes

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

b00geyman

Car
C200 Kompressor
As a long time Ovlov fan, I was looking to replace my T5 S60, that's the 250bhp Turbo, with , well to be honest another. But, long story short I bought a 2004 CLK 200 Kompressor Avantgarde. I am well impressed :thumb:, its comfy,can lift its skirts to trot down the road, and has lots of buttons to push. I think I am converted. Its got a few niggles, some slight knocking over bumps, possibly the rear ??, need decent tyres, and replacing some interior with cleaner bits....I mean to say, dirty seatbelts....:failAnyhooooo I am from Ecosse, bit in't middle overlooking River Forth, I look forward to asking questions, picking yer brains. And if you think there is no such thing as a stupid question ....just wait.:D

Welcome to the Forum, Post up some pic's ;) I've also had many Volvos around 5 850's R's, t5r, and t5

Now have a w211 e320 cdi :)

I've had 16 Volvo's including numerous T5's awesome cars until the Chinese got hold of them and quality went backwards. Now switched to VW as my daily driver. Weekender is a W208 CLK sport with Brabus tuning.

Enjoy the car and the forum

I've had 16 Volvo's including numerous T5's awesome cars until the Chinese got hold of them and quality went backwards. Now switched to VW as my daily driver. Weekender is a W208 CLK sport with Brabus tuning.

Enjoy the car and the forum

Still like mine - but wish the bloody rattle in fifth gear would be fixed.

OP - Congrats - hope the change works for you.

Good God - there are more of us over here than on the Volvo forums. :rolleyes:

I have also just changed my s60 t5 for a c180 estate 2011 and so far delighted with the build quality smooth ride and fantastic auto box.
Jim

I have also just changed my s60 t5 for a c180 estate 2011 and so far delighted with the build quality smooth ride and fantastic auto box.
Jim

Wow big drop in performance there, But im sure the turning circle ride and box makes up for it lol.
;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom