Front bumper advice

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

haggis0073

Car
E220 W212 2013
Hi everyone, after some advice regarding my 2003 CLK 320 A209/W209

My wife pulled off from roundabout and went into the back of someone (slow impact apparently) and my front bumper was cracked and scraped, dent in corner of bonnet and broken headlight bracket

Anyway I was wondering if there are other model Mercedes bumpers that will fit my car or is it only the W209 that will fit? the c class looks identical

Same question regarding the bonnet, if other Mercedes models are available it will expand my search

Only the CLK.

Yes, only the CLK parts and technically the C55 AMG (that had a CLK front end) but then you'll be paying AMG tax for the parts!

I'd imagine that there should be lots of W209 bumpers and bonnets available secondhand.

Make sure you get the correct one if you replace, there are:

-Elegance/Classic
-Pre-facelift Sport/CLK55 AMG
-Facelift Sport
-CLK63 AMG

Make sure you get the correct one if you replace, there are:

-Elegance/Classic
-Pre-facelift Sport/CLK55 AMG
-Facelift Sport
-CLK63 AMG

Very true! Also if you did try switching from one to a different style / trim level you're likely to need a new bumper frame and other ancillary parts (mesh / grilles, foglights etc). So easiest to stick to the same trim level and similar age to your current car!

sorry for late reply, my internet has been down for what seems like a lifetime lol, many thanks all for the replies

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom