Front Bumper Repair - Bodyshops

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ppp666

Car
Merc CLK 2000 Model
Hey all,

I'm in need of some help here, my lovely W208 has been damaged in a knock into the front wall of my house, wait for it..while I was away on business...leaving the car at my folks, my old man hit the front wall tearing the bumper on the passenger side.

Can anyone recommend a body shop, ideally within 10-15 miles of Wembley? although I would consider further a field if they are exceptionally good and can offer a good rate for the repair.

I suspect it can be done with a simple, smooth, filler, prime paint and blend, but I want to be get some quotes. The one I have come across is prestiage Autos found in Mercedes Enthusiast.

Any ideas would be most welcome

Thanks

P

I only had my w209 for 1 week and tore the AMG front spoiler apart on a low kerb in work where I always used to park my old car.

Body shop price £1800 for a new bumper.

Got a good Indy to do it. His first quote was £100 for plastic welding, but I wanted it reinforced so the bumper had to be taken off. The final price was £250. You would never know it had been damaged.

Good Luck

Hey all,

I'm in need of some help here, my lovely W208 has been damaged in a knock into the front wall of my house, wait for it..while I was away on business...leaving the car at my folks, my old man hit the front wall tearing the bumper on the passenger side.

Can anyone recommend a body shop, ideally within 10-15 miles of Wembley? although I would consider further a field if they are exceptionally good and can offer a good rate for the repair.

I suspect it can be done with a simple, smooth, filler, prime paint and blend, but I want to be get some quotes. The one I have come across is prestiage Autos found in Mercedes Enthusiast.

Any ideas would be most welcome

Thanks

P

http://www.ital-coachworks.co.uk/page/italcoachworks

Ask for Gary.

Very good bodyshop.

Hi mate,
I live in Harrow and have always had my body work done by someone who my uncle used to be in trade with.
The place is called PSM Coachworks its in the Wadsworth Road industrial estate, Perivale. Just behind the A40.
If you need directions or a contact no. PM Me.
Unil

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom