Front Door handle

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Sanj

Car
BMW M4 Competition pack & C205 250D AMG line
Just bought my kenwood components from car audio.co.uk

I tried to follow instructions on how to remove the door panels by shude but ended up cutting up the door handle !
my interior is beige

Does anyone have a spare ?

Front left door , beige colored handle

or can i get this part from the stealership ? if so how much ?

Thanks

Oooops!

:mad:

Mb parts are either ridiculously expensive or stupidly cheap. Unfortunately, most major interior trims come under the first option.

There are a few breakers- Dronsfileds - 01457 878717 (hmm i know the number off by heart.. :eek:
Also Mercman down south somewhere (youl need to do a search on google) or email nick at [email protected].

Cheers

Jay

Thanks jaymanek , have emailed nick awaiting reply

I really dont feel like installing the speakers now , can someone do it for me ??? heheheheh

Just noticed where you are, i think mercman is in southampton... ah ive found it, - www.mercman.co.uk

Might be worth popping down if its close by.

If you are coming to the get together this saturday...no problem!

What components did you get?

I bought the same components you got recently
KFC-P724EC

Now all im looking for is a good sub + amp , then I can concentrate on the alloys.

Oh dear. It was a bit of a blunder then taking the whole door cards off and breaking your handle.

You can access speaker by removing 1 screw and taking the speaker grill off.

Graham ....I Knew about the 1 screw speaker grill but couldnt fit the components in , I remember you said something in your old posts about removing the plastic moulding which sits behind the oem speaker

Thats why I started to remove the door panels.

Originally posted by Sanj
Graham ....I Knew about the 1 screw speaker grill but couldnt fit the components in , I remember you said something in your old posts about removing the plastic moulding which sits behind the oem speaker

Thats why I started to remove the door panels.

Yes, the part is in shown in my original thread . It has to come out for the Kenwoods to fit and can be done without removing the door card. It's like a plastic cup that sits in the cavity.

The only tricky bit is peeling the white plastic weather proofing plasctic away from the edge of the part you are trying to remove. A sharp knife would do the trick too.

"The only tricky bit is peeling the white plastic weather proofing plasctic away from the edge of the part you are trying to remove. A sharp knife would do the trick too."

Thanks for that tip , I thought the plastic moulding was held in by some screws.

I will try that tommorow and let u know!

Sanj,

yep 3 screws, but still can be a bit tricky depending on the speakers you are putting in!

door card is pretty easy to come off, so if you get stuck you may still have to revert to that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom