Front footwell carpet mat securing clips

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ComfortKing

Car
W210 Saloon E300TD
Does anyone know where I can find a set of these for my w210?
I will be searching the scrappies this week, I just wondered if there is a part number for them or anywhere to get them online?
In my searches so far I can only find more mats! Or people in america that have found them! :wallbash:

been after one of these myself. Good find Tumbleweed:bannana:

My mats have the centre single eyelet like these:
attachment.php

So I dont think they are the type for the plastic clips. Thanks though.
If I find some I will let you know ToeKnee :thumb:
On with the search then! :bannana:

Attachments

• 51mn9mKg3rL._SX466_.jpg
    51mn9mKg3rL._SX466_.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 74
Last edited:
My mats have the centre single eyelet like these:
attachment.php

So I dont think they are the type for the plastic clips. Thanks though.

On with the search then! :bannana:

I had them on my 210...you'll not get the stud.

I had one on the driver's side...it screwed into the cross member under the front of the seat...there's a hole pre-drilled for it.

A stud that screws into the carpet is as good as it'll get. Something like this perhaps:

Car Mat floor stud set BLACK ROUND VAUXHALL CLIP x4 Studs FASTENER SCREW SCREWS | eBay

I had them on my 210...you'll not get the stud.

I had one on the driver's side...it screwed into the cross member under the front of the seat...there's a hole pre-drilled for it.

A stud that screws into the carpet is as good as it'll get. Something like this perhaps:

Car Mat floor stud set BLACK ROUND VAUXHALL CLIP x4 Studs FASTENER SCREW SCREWS | eBay

I'd rather not chew a hole through the carpet...
I shall keep looking. If there is a specifically designed part for it I will find a set. If I'd have known they were this troublesome to find I would have kept the ones that were in my last 2 w210s! :wallbash:

I'd rather not chew a hole through the carpet...
I shall keep looking. If there is a specifically designed part for it I will find a set. If I'd have known they were this troublesome to find I would have kept the ones that were in my last 2 w210s! :wallbash:

There is a specifically designed part, a stud on a bar with a screw hole at the end of the bar, dealers might have a set somewhere...but they were as rare as hen's teeth.

I have found a set!
from a company called Tristar Recycling.
They are on their way to me now :D

I ordered a set as in post #2 and they came at the weekend. Just the job, fit well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom