Front grill damage part 2

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

pagzzy

I was wondering if anyone can provide some guidance . In my previous thread I mentioned I again broke my front grill on c63 after just 2mnths of having it fixed. I have had no body damage and last time I checked haven't run over anything dead or alive.

Phoning mb they just say I'm unlucky and would have to pay for the whole thing again

My questions are do other c63 owners or others have issues like this as I feel the part is not up to the job

And also just to get some numbers on how many have had similar problems

I wanted to know cause I wanna raise this with mb as I think they are fobing me off

Thanks in advance

Best of luck but you have a snowballs chance in hell!

One of mine, the blanking one on the passenger side is punctured.

It's plastic, low down and vertical on a very fast car. Saying that my wife's CLK has proper steel mesh which looks better and can be pulled out. But it is heavier and much more expensive. It's a modern C class so although it is an AMG, there are many components made to a very strict cost.

S

I was wondering if anyone can provide some guidance . In my previous thread I mentioned I again broke my front grill on c63 after just 2mnths of having it fixed. I have had no body damage and last time I checked haven't run over anything dead or alive.

Phoning mb they just say I'm unlucky and would have to pay for the whole thing again

My questions are do other c63 owners or others have issues like this as I feel the part is not up to the job

And also just to get some numbers on how many have had similar problems

I wanted to know cause I wanna raise this with mb as I think they are fobing me off

Thanks in advance

I'm sure you have but have you looked/asked on the other forums both here and the US for similar incidents.

(Sorry if that is a bit egg sucky)

thanks for the feedback guys

i did a search on the us forum and again some broken grilles. ....

i am gonna try but as simon says its a long shot ... sure likely to see pigs fly ...lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom