front grill

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ilunn

Car
E CLASS CONVERTABLE + B CLASS,
I have 2007 a class w169 Elegance the front grill has chrome effect plastic sections that just slide in, i have just one missing, are the pieces available separately as its just one thats gone missing. if anyone is breaking/or broke one of these cars and you have any front end parts (mainly plastic bits) left please let me know. I will very soon be allowed P.M access :eek: ;)(just 1 more post

Sorry to hear that your grill is missing some chrome pieces, I went through the same scenario when some idiot stole pieces from mine. I landed up buying a s/h grill from an E bay seller

D

Sorry to hear that your grill is missing some chrome pieces, I went through the same scenario when some idiot stole pieces from mine. I landed up buying a s/h grill from an E bay seller

D
Hi Dave
I'm thinking removing all the remaining strips of chrome and replacing with some stick on stripes (purchased by the roll) withe the car now getting on for 10 years old I am just trying to make tidy rather than showroom it's purpose is just a local run around.

Have you actually asked a MB dealer?

For a tenner, I've just bought two (of the seven) bright strips in the grille of my 124 series - still available, and the car is 22 years old.

Have you actually asked a MB dealer?

For a tenner, I've just bought two (of the seven) bright strips in the grille of my 124 series - still available, and the car is 22 years old.

I'v not actually spoke to dealer but Looking at mercedes parts list they dont show them as separate items which is poor as they are so easy to remove (as you have found out).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom