Front Parktronic - Double Red LED

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mbenz76

MB Enthusiast
Car
E350 AMG Night Edition Premium Plus Saloon
Every now and again (maybe once a week) my front Parktronic stops working and displays double red LEDs on both sides.

Usualls rectifies itself or switching Parktronic off and back on does the trick.

Is this just a glitch or a problem I need to get it booked in for one day?

Every now and again (maybe once a week) my front Parktronic stops working and displays double red LEDs on both sides.

Usualls rectifies itself or switching Parktronic off and back on does the trick.

Is this just a glitch or a problem I need to get it booked in for one day?
Hi Mbenz76, one ore more faulty sensors I think. Mine does it if I jetwash the car, until it stops completely put up with it.. I think the whole bumper has to come off? = big cost from MB

use an indie who has a star machine... this way the faulty sensor(s) can be identfied.

Thanks

Jay

Car is brand new so if it persists MB can sort it out under warranty.

I agree though it's probably best left if it's only intermittent - I can do without the hassle of having to take it to the dealer to get it sorted at the moment!

If you will take my advice, I would still contact the dealer to let them know. Then at least they have it on record that there is a problem. Just don't leave it until after the warranty expires!

I'm expecting to go back in the next month or two when they finally get the ECU update out we are all waiting for, so I will get them to look at it then.

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom