Front seat conversion W447

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Tahir85

Car
W447
Hi guys, first post.

I'm in a bit of a situation....

I have a 2018 Vito W447 extra long 8 seater. I need to convert it to a 9 seater. Currently it has 2 single seats in the front and I would like to swap the single passenger seat to a double bench.

I've hit a brick wall with Mercedes, with them saying it is not possible due to me having what is called "comfort pack".

Does anybody have anymore information on whether this is possible and maybe a garage or business that could undertake such work or maybe even help with giving advice. I'm handy with a spanner so I don't mind doing it myself, just need to know what bits are needed and whether it is possible or not.

Many thanks in advance, Tahir.

Hi

I'm afraid I can't help you... but to warn you...I have noticed that there must be very few W447 owners on here since my posts have generated zero responses. And all I wanted was a sat nav part number!
I'm about to convert my 2018MY crew van into a camper and as I learn I hope to be able to contribute something... but until then I think I shall be forging ahead on my own.

Good luck with your search.

Cheers
Nick

Hi guys, first post.

I'm in a bit of a situation....

I have a 2018 Vito W447 extra long 8 seater. I need to convert it to a 9 seater. Currently it has 2 single seats in the front and I would like to swap the single passenger seat to a double bench.

I've hit a brick wall with Mercedes, with them saying it is not possible due to me having what is called "comfort pack".

Does anybody have anymore information on whether this is possible and maybe a garage or business that could undertake such work or maybe even help with giving advice. I'm handy with a spanner so I don't mind doing it myself, just need to know what bits are needed and whether it is possible or not.

Many thanks in advance, Tahir.
hi pal
I'm wanting to swop to a single passenger seat, which trim is in yours ????

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom