FRONT WIPERS NOT WORKING! W246

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Garymb180

Car
B180
Hi all i need some help, my wipers have just stopped working on my b180 12 plate. Checked fuse and thats not blown. The front jets have stopped working as well. Rear works fine just front has nothing. If anyone has an idea that would be great.

Front doors and bonnet shut when testing?

It's just those won't work if the doors and bonnet aren't fully closed. Some models the front windows as well

It's just those won't work if the doors and bonnet aren't fully closed. Some models the front windows as well
I hate life hahahaha thank you ive been pulling my hair out as ive only had the car a week

I've had the same issue, except my wipers have stopped working completely whilst driving, washers not working either. Rear is fine on both accounts. Fuse and relay replaced and still not working.

I've had the same issue, except my wipers have stopped working completely whilst driving, washers not working either. Rear is fine on both accounts. Fuse and relay replaced and still not working.
Have you established if the wiper motor is running? If it is, check that the nuts on the spindles are tight (do this with the wipers and motor in the parked position). The washer problem is usually caused by a blocked filter in the grommet at the reservoir.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom