FS: 17" Genuine MB Alloys and Tyres

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

swami

Car
Smart
Apologies to the mods but I wasn't able to post a new thread in Classifieds for some reason!

I am selling my factory fitted staggered Mercedes 17" wheels and tyres. I will post pictures when I get back on Saturday but I thought I would list them now in case anyone wanted to enquire in the meantime.

I think they are called the Adharaz, they're from my SLK but I understand they fit C class and more models. Specifically it's these:

Genuine MB 5 Spokes

The condition of the alloys is very good, they're very presentable with no major damage on any rim. They are used so as you might expect I couldn't sell them as perfect- there is slight varnish deterioration on one rear, and very minor bubbling near the valve of the other.

The front tyres both have excellent tread with 7mm and the rears are 3 - 4.5mm:

Front: 225/45 17
Rear: 245/40 17

All tyres are Continentals as fitted by Mercedes.

I figure the tyres must be worth £200 so I think £400 for the lot is reasonable.

I am based near Huddersfield. Ideally they'd be picked up by the buyer, but I can borrow a car that can transport them and meet a buyer locally if required. Please let me know if there are any questions, and I will aim to come back to post pictures on Saturday evening.

Will be listed elsewhere as well. Email is preferred: [email protected]

Here is the ad with pics: Wheels

Now sold

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom