[SOLD] FS: Breitling Aerospace Evo Night Mission in Volcano Black Titanium

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Hectors Dad

Car
E220
Breitling Aerospace Evo night mission in Volcano black titanium

Comes with full original Breitling box and all paperwork.

This is a 2016 watch out of USA in very close to mint condition, it has been worn but very sparingly, possibly only marks i can see are from a strap change, on the underside of lugs, but its very feint.

I sold this to a friend of mine for his wedding day and put it on a new Breitling rubber strap, which I cut to size for him AND I had a new battery and reseal done by Swisstec in July 2021 (warranty card included) so it is still under their warranty with them and the battery should be good for at least 2.5 years. Unfortunately they called the wedding off 2 days before and so the watch remained with me.

I have held on to it as he was hoping for a reconciliation but that doesn’t appear to be happening and so the watch is up for sale

Everything else looks mint, no marks on clasp, crystal, bezel or case.
At 43mm and 10.8mm thick and being made of titanium, its a very light weight comfortable wear.

It is on a virtually brand new black (beads of rice style) Breitling rubber strap (which has been cut to a very small 6.5 inch wrist size) with a non-breitling adjustable, black deployment clasp (makes it very easy to put on / take off). It also comes with an original Breitling black canvas strap with Breitling black pin buckle.

At 100m water resistance it should be able to handle anything.
Happy to drive about an hour from B49 5** postcode for a face to face or possibly post if we can agree on a method that means everyone is covered.

I would like £2350.

Many thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom