FS: CLK bits, chrome, ADRVM, sills etc.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

craigyb

Car
Audi A8 W12
Several bits taken off my CLK for sale...

Auto Dimming RVM grey 6 months old, cost £146 from stealer.
£70 ono + post

Last edited:
craigyb said:
Several bits taken off my CLK for sale...

Auto Dimming RVM quartz grey 6 months old, costt £146 from stealer.
£70 ono + post

Illumintaed (blue) Stainless steel door sills, with transformers for wiring, works with facelift and non facelft CLK's. slightly marked from usual in/out action. But still look great.
£50 ono + post
sills.jpg

Chrome SRS badges as seen in modtanica. £5
srs.jpg

Chrome heater dials (not rings) outies so check what you have. £8
chromedials.jpg

dials2.jpg

Hi Graig
if they havent already gone can you put me dwn for the chrome heater dials

Regards
Gunny

Sills and ADRVM still available.

Sills sold to Eamonn.

Just auto dimming RVM available for W208 facelift.

Craig

Craig,

If anyone wants an Orion Grey Auto dimming rear view mirror instead - if they have that colour combination interior - I have one that I would like to swap for the quartz grey.

Just a thought

Guy

would this fit a W202 C36? The current RVM has the sensor and red and green light on it for the alaram and central locking

mickl said:
would this fit a W202 C36? The current RVM has the sensor and red and green light on it for the alaram and central locking

I don't think so - I was sent one of those by mistake for my 208 & it uses a different connector

Quick question regarding ADRVM - should the darkening be really noticeable at night? I bought one a couple of months ago but have only just taken my car out on a night run. I didn't get dazzled by any other cars, but the mirror never seemed to darken either??? To check if it was wrking I had a friend flash his full beam at me but I couldn't see any noticable change in the mirror. I'm going to try testing it with a torch this evening to see if that produces noticable results

at the back of the mirror on the right is a light sensor -- this makes sure it's dark outside before it dims the mirror automatically. cover this up before you shine torch at mirror

eamonn said:
I'm going to try testing it with a torch this evening to see if that produces noticable results

Mine is definitely noticable at night, for instance the past week I drove it with the old mirror back in and my god the amount of cars on full beam or one light working on full the other dead was amazing, wonder how I coped before.

Craig

(mirror still available)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom