FS: E350 cdi Coupe - 2013

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gIzzE

MB Enthusiast
Car
65 plate BMW F11 Touring (165k miles) + Porsche 911 Carrera 4 (140k miles) Doing my bit to be green.
2013 E350 cdi Coupe
Obsidian Black
Black heated leather Sport seats (god I love these seats!)
107k miles

FSH, Mercedes serviced up to 2019 and then indy after that.

Car is in great condition.
One little mark above rear wheel arch, looks like the laquer has a bit of a rub, probably buff out with a polisher. I will try.

It drives amazingly well, all very solid, suspension feels tight, no noises.

Just had another oil service prior to selling, which I took in, using the correct 229.51 oil and Mann filter.
New tyres fitted to rear.
Front tyres at 6mm.
Brake pads done fairly recently, and discs look like around half life, maybe a bit more.

It had a new EGR fitted last November at Mercedes, guy said he got a bit of stutter and eml came on. They fitted new EGR.

It seems to be getting 44mpg round town and can get silly mpg on a run. I did 200 miles in it on Sunday and it returned 56mpg overall. Very impressed for a 3 litre V6 diesel.

Being 2013 it has the later gearbox, plus the NTG is the new version, so darker graphics, bluetooth streaming etc.
Not comand, but does have the slot for the Becker nav.
Stereo sounds great in this.

This is the vin so you can see the spec...

WDD2073232F221454

I am looking for £7995

I will try and get some more pics up over the weekend.

IMG_0353.jpeg

I should add, the guy who used to work with my father in law, at his garage, put the owner in touch with me as he was looking for an E350 or 530d estate to put a tow bar on for his new caravan and I was selling mine.
He wanted to know if I would take this in part exchange, as I knew of the car I did.
I had already bought the 911 and 320d, and just needed the difference in cash against my 530d to put back in the bank and get my missus off my back about buying the Porsche. Haha

I gave him £7800 for this, the Vredestein tyres were £180 and the oil service was £120.00.

I have been driving it for the last few weeks and it is a peach.

Last edited:
All HPI Clear.

Added some better photos....

Now sold.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom