FS:Mercedes new amg calipers and new disc rotors sl 65 amg r230 black series 390x36

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Thread needs deleting tbh, other forums that I am a member of will automatically delete a thread without a sale price.

Very odd thread.

Your question is out of threat
I have my own stock in spare brake parts That means if for example set of 390mm rotors sold probably I will have another set

Why would you keep a spare set of rotors? Do you go through them that often?

Most advertisers pay good money to become forum supporters, no reason why you shouldn't

Thread needs deleting tbh, other forums that I am a member of will automatically delete a thread without a sale price.

Very odd thread.

90% of his posts were made in one night also, looks like he was just trying to get his post count up with pointless posts. Something not right here...

What an epic
Simple its not a private sale its a overseas trader trying to sell privatly
Price does not change for cost of parts its not like gold or oil or traded stock
Seriously i dont care what you are selling i wouldnt buy from you as you are far too secret squirell for my liking
More like aurthur daley

some people want shipping by royal mail and parcelforce or tnt or ups or dpd
you can check that prices are not same
i did not blame that cost of parts will have significant difference but i will have to see that case by case for total cost
There is no secrecy and if you do not care why these 'out of threat' comments?

is it just me who doesn't understand what the above means?

i had more than one set of 390x36 amg rotors during these 2 months in stock.Price by supplier can be different especially when these rotors cost in mercedes around 3200pounds
So if my price today is 30pounds less or more how could i handle it?

Why would you keep a spare set of rotors? Do you go through them that often?

Most advertisers pay good money to become forum supporters, no reason why you shouldn't

thanks
well,i think that i m not ready to do that

90% of his posts were made in one night also, looks like he was just trying to get his post count up with pointless posts. Something not right here...

it is also out of threat this comment
you can check that i wrote my email for info, if i were a stranger why would i do that?
Do you know much more for this upgrade in mercedes cars with 6pot or 8pot calipers with 390x36 rotors?focus on that would be better
Sorry but i did not post in one night

hello
price for original amg black series r230 390x36 rotors is 800pounds including safe shipping in uk(retail price in mercedes is around 3200pounds)
for out of uk buyers under request,shipping worldwide is possible
At the moment i have 6piston amg performance red calipers with adapter for 390mm rotors at 850pounds without brake pads(extra cost)
Also available 8piston calipers
These great amg rotors will fit to all sl r230 sl55-sl63-sl65 amg with or without performance package with 6 or 8 piston caliper
also w211 w219 w204 w221 owners can bolt on these unless they fit correct caliper adapter

thanks for looking
john

I phoned Mercedes with the part number from your discs they are £470+ each to me trade, retail £519+ each.

Here are your discs listed by you on ebay -

2X Bremsscheiben Mercedes AMG SL Black Series A2304200472 | eBay

you do not need to phone,just look online it s more easy

https://en.partacus.de/spareparts/search/?sparepart-producer=&sparepart-partno=a2304200472

genuine parts GmbH | Suche | online kaufen
one rotor at 1909 euro

smart Original Ersatzteile online bestellen www.online-teile.com/smart

Shopping basket

so just pay 1000-1100 pounds as you claim in mb
also this advertisement on ebay you show is not mine :fail.....sorry
but sure this is yours
nicholas kirkwood Designer Shoes Ballet Flats Fashion | eBay

so just pay 1000-1100 pounds as you claim in mb
also this advertisement on ebay you show is not mine :fail.....sorry

Don't believe you!:fail

What are you trying to say?
Just put your hands up to the fact you are a trader that has been found out after denying it.

I very much doubt anyone would buy from you after the mistruths from you already.

Nice shoes :)

he might as well give up you wld have to be brain damaged to buy from him

Don't believe you!:fail

What are you trying to say?
Just put your hands up to the fact you are a trader that has been found out after denying it.

I very much doubt anyone would buy from you after the mistruths from you already.

do not believe me...so?can you prove it?i will give you as a gift 2 calipers and 2 rotors for your w211 if you prove that this ebay advert was mine,ok?:fail

can you write exactly the mistruths?it would help all of us...
i m not a trader as i wrote but why so anxious about it?look elsewhere instead of writing lies or comments out of threat..and of course talk only for yourself....

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom